Power Steering Service
It’s noticeably harder to steer, what’s wrong?
Your power steering is a hydraulic system that helps you turn the wheels of your vehicle. Power steering fluid is pressurized by a pump and forced into a cylinder that pushes your wheel on command.
You’ll know something is malfunctioning in your system if you’re experiencing some of these symptoms:
- Grinding when you turn the wheel
- Turning the wheel is noticeably more difficult
- Screeching belt
- Power steering fluid looks dark brown or black
- Fluid leak
Our highly-skilled mechanics will visually inspect
- Power steering belt
- Valves and bearings in pump
- Power steering fluid level
- Hose couplings
- Power steering pump seals
Power Steering Assessment:
The power steering inspection takes approximately 30-50 min.
You will receive a quote, in writing, of the recommended and necessary repairs.
Your approval is required before we start any repairs.